Please note that deadline has now passed for the two positions listed below.
Are you or someone you know passionate about arms control, disarmament, and/or multilateral processes relating to international security? Are you interested in working with international civil society coalitions and international organizations? Control Arms is looking for you!
We are seeking candidates for two exciting positions. Click on the links below to see the job description for each position:
2. Geneva-based Policy and Government Liaison Officer
The ideal candidates should be dynamic and motivated to work in disarmament and arms control, good knowledge of the ATT, a passion for working in coalitions and a willingness to support the team on all tasks big and small.
Please read these notes carefully before completing the application form:
- Click here to download the JOB APPLICATION FORM and follow the instructions carefully
- Please do not send your CV as this will not be accepted in place of, or in addition to, a completed application form
- Where applicable you will be expected, as part of the recruitment process, to prove your right to work in the country concerned. This is particularly true for positions based in Europe and the USA. Please state your visa status in section 1 of the form.
- It is our aim to appoint the best candidate for each vacancy. To do this fairly, we need all applicants to provide as much relevant information about themselves as possible. This information should be based on the requirements listed in the job description, which are regarded as essential to do the job.
- Section 7 on the application form (your supporting statement) is the most important part of your application and should be used to tell us why you are applying for the job and how you think you meet the skills and experience listed in the person specification. If you fail to do this you will not be shortlisted. Please illustrate your statement with examples drawn from your knowledge, experience, skills and achievements gained in past employment or other activities relevant to the job.
- Send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for all applications is Sunday, 7 Feb, midnight GMT.